Saturday, December 5, 2009

Turkey Day

We very much enjoyed our first Turkey day in the house. I wanted to help with the dinner, but no one would let me because I was still recovering. It was a good thing too because my body reminded me the same thing in the middle of the day.

Jiji & Greg worked on the Turkey. We bought a fryer before Annabelle's birth and Greg broke it out of the box that morning. Oba took the reigns in the kitchen and gave me a play-by-play so I could do the same come Christmas.

Barb, Nick & Trish all came over to celebrate with us. Unfortunately, Trish was still pregnant but everyone seemed to enjoy themselves (and baby Parker joined them a few days later). Jared tried to help in the kitchen, but wouldn't try the cream cheese filling. Now he won't try anything white; I think he's afraid it'll taste the same. He also full-heartedly enjoyed the dinner. Belle just loved being loved.

All in all, our day was great and here's the proof: :)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a nice Thanksgiving. I have never had a fried turkey before. I'm guessing it's probably like fried chicken. Not sure, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a great time!

    Mmmmm, deep fried turkey is soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the best way to eat turkey. I can't wait to have some for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin