Thursday, December 3, 2009

Newest Family Pictures

Sorry for the lack of posting; my folks came to town for a wonderful visit and I haven't had much time for blogging. We had lots of fun Christmas and house decorating, deep-frying and eating turkey, visiting relatives, going to see the Riverwalk lights, and painting the kids' rooms. Jared had a blast and walked around the house this morning looking for Oba & Jiji. Anywho, I'll post about all of that after I post these... our newest family pictures. Here they are:



For many reasons, Annabelle never got newborn pictures taken at the hospital. So, in part to get those done and also to have updated pictures, we had our pictures done when Annabelle was 10 days old. We got some great shots.

These pictures made me realize just how big my little boy is. He's growing up and I don't know how it went by so fast. :) Cute moment: Jared started to have a meltdown during the white background pictures and I didn't think we'd get a picture of the both of them. Luckily, as I've said before, Jared loves to give his little sister kisses. So, when I asked him to give her kisses, the photographer got some great shots.

3 comments:

  1. I love these pictures. The kissing one is sooo cute! >w<

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin