Friday, November 6, 2009

Pumpkin Carving

I promise to put some house pictures up this weekend. Since our blog is technically 'public' and we don't want to make it 'private,' we have a hard time sharing our intimate family space---plus---it's no where near what I want it to look like---AND---it changes every day because we get a little more unpacked and organized---SO--- exercise patience. :)

So, to calm ya'll down, I thought it might be a good idea to post about our pumpkin carving night last week. Since we just moved into the house, we didn't do our pumpkin farm tradition, but cheated and bought a pumpkin at the grocery store (yes, I'm ashamed). We decided together to just make a fun face. Greg drew and carved the pumpkin, I cleaned out his innards, and Jared watched it all with intense curiosity. Check it out.

Jared & I scooping out the innards

I thought he might like touching it---turns out, no--- just like Daddy. :)
Daddy carving the pumpkin while Jared performs quality control-- I love his expression in the first one!
Jared performing the final inspection---making sure the pumpkin is up to 'porch code'!
FYI: Jared is feeling loads better since Tuesday---yay for medicine, even if it's a chore to give it to him!

3 comments:

  1. I like how squeemish Jared is about touching the pumpkin. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin