Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Our Halloween: Trunk-or-Treat

I'm falling behind in posts; I've got loads of cute Jared and house pictures, but it's be a rough weekend. Jared got Strep, more than likely from the Trunk-or-Treat on Friday, but he's been feelin' yucky. Now that he has medicine to help and he's on the mend, I'll do my best to catch up.

So, a little out of order (I'd rather post these now then closer to Thanksgiving), here's a couple pictures from the Trunk-or-Treat to tide our audience over...Jared and Greg were both BIG hits. A bunch of kids would come up to Greg and to ask to duel. I was elated Jared kept his ears on---he took them off as soon as we went inside for activities, but at least he had them during the ToT part.

Since I didn't have the time to create a Pregnant Amidala costume, I did my best to get into the spirit of things. One parent asked me if I purposefully dressed as a pumpkin---he was trying to be funny and I felt sad---but oh well, I am eight months pregnant. Our Yoda helped pass out the rest of the candy after he and Darth made the rounds.

Jared figured out how to open a Snickers wrapper BEFORE the activity even began. We were so impressed I had to take a picture! :) Little did we know the fun in store for the rest of the weekend... :(

Even though he got sick from it, we're really glad we went because he wasn't able to go out the next night. It was a lot of fun and we can't wait to dress us all up next year!

5 comments:

  1. That is too bad for Jared! I hope you liked the ice cream- next time I'm leaving out the spices since the pie filling already was spiced up enough! Oh and I think we probably won't need extra chairs tomorrow night. I just was probably over worried. It should all work out! See ya then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you all had fun at the T.o.T. I love the Yoda costumes. Our neighbors in Idaho had it on one of their kids. I thought it was the cutest thing. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I love that Jared is Yoda! He's so cute!

    PS - I'm contemplating your question. I just want to make sure I have the time to devote to it. I'll let you know tomorrow what I decide. Thanks for asking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Where house pictures? Igor want house pictures! Feed me! Igor can't wait for house pictures!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin