Monday, November 16, 2009

Nursery Boy & Football Girl

I didn't get a chance to post about Jared's first day at Nursery considering I was in labor 48 hours later! :) Jared had his first Sunday in nursery last week. He's been doing really well; Gweg stays with him during the second hour since it's pretty structured and then leaves him be during the third hour. Here's a picture of Daddy & Jared on his big day:
And for your Annabelle fix today, I took this yesterday while everyone was at church and we were watching football:I'll post the story and more pics soon---house will come too because our living room is now put together enough that I would be willing to share what it looks like :)

2 comments:

  1. I think they're looking for their Jiji.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for nursery! Glad he likes it! And he looks so handsome in his Sunday outfit.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin