Sunday, November 22, 2009

Annabelle's First Sunday

The four of us went to church for the first time today. Why so early, you ask? One---I feel pretty good; my body must have taken Jared's birth way hard because recovery the second time around has been better. Two---It's not fridgely cold here like everywhere else, so I don't have to be a hermit for a couple months. Plus, it's not like I bring my baby up to sickies, or anyone else for that matter, and say please touch my newborn. Three---Annabelle sleeps for 2-3 (sometimes 4) hour stretches so we knew she wouldn't be trouble.

She wasn't; we all had a pretty good Sunday. She slept through sacrament, ate during Sunday School and was awake for Relief Society. Daddy even dropped Jared off and didn't stay at all during nursery.

Boy do I love Sundays. Now all we have to do is enjoy the rest of the day and wait for Oba & Jiji to come tomorrow!!!

Oh, did I mention we took Family pictures yesterday? Well, we did... and now you have to wait to see them. :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, it's too bad we missed it! I was having contractions all night long and today too. But still nothing. Well hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so cute in her dress! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin