Tuesday, October 13, 2009

34 Weeks

Last week, when I went to my normal visit, my doctor was a little concerned with the fact I was measuring a couple weeks behind. So, I had a ultrasound today to check up on little girl. (NOTE: We didn't want to tell anyone because we didn't want others to worry unnecessarily).

Little girl is doing great. The wonderful technician (who heated up the gel so it wouldn't be freezing on my belly) said she looks healthy and fantastic. She measured all her little parts and little girl is still right on track. In fact, if the estimation is right and we continue to grow at this rate, little girl will be about the same size as her big brother. The technician said I am probably measuring small because little girl is really low; I could have told her that!

A bonus with getting an ultrasound is that we got pictures, so without further delay, our little girl, who will make her debut in roughly SIX WEEKS!!!

She wouldn't move her hand out of her face...until this picture... we think she looks like Jared, but with fuller lips. :)

6 comments:

  1. She does look like Jared. I think she looks a lot like you, though. Or, at least your/our side of the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, how sweet. And hurray! I kind of wish we could get another ultrasound and I could see my baby again before he comes into the world. I guess we'll see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing and stunningly beautiful. Just like her Mom. Dad and I should A off to everyone. The guys at work were in shock at how clear the pictures were. We can but yet can not wait until November! Love ya'll.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin