I didn't know if it was possible for me to do this, so I called around and found out that it would be roughly the price of a new machine for someone else to clean it. Common sense took over, Greg printed off the instruction manual at work and I spent some quality time with my machine.
After that I was back in business. So, since my machine's been up and running, here's what I've been up to:
- Burp Cloths for my MIL to give away
- An introduction to Mod Podge through Notebook recovering
- Diaper Sleeve & Wipes Cover---way less bulky than my previous creation--PLUS the ducky and cream fit with the diapers. **Note: anyone who would like this or the diaper clutch, let me know which one and I'd be happy to oblige. Also, I used the tute here, but revamped everything a little to fit my needs (seems to be a trend)**
- Little Sister onesie to match Jared's "Big Brother" Shirt
- My own headband and converting my normally too big short into maternity shorts